Check-in : 2:00 PM | Check-out: 12:00 PM
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Guests are required to follow ID control via door camera at check-in. All guests must have a HES code to enter the building.
7/24 reception is not available however you need to let the property know what time you'll be arriving in advance for self-entry procedure.
6 Hane Uskudar reserves right to ask marriage license for couples.
- We only accept credit card payments via online iyzico link or bank wire transfer.
- Please check the Pandemic precautions at the end of this page.
- Will be shared by the property represenatatives once you confirm your desired arrival time.
Minimum stay is 3 days. Our guests are accepted with a pre-reservation made at least 3 hours in advance.
Payments will be made in the facility's local currency (TL). The price (EUR) shown is based on the exchange rate of the day of booking and is for information purposes only.
Refundable damage deposit:
A damage deposit* of EUR100 or equivalent TL is required before arrival via secure online iyzico link. This deposit will be fully refunded after check-out, as long as there isn't any damage to the property. For more than 29 nights damage deposit is EUR200 or equivalent. Same rules applied.
- KEYS: 5€ (each)
- DAMAGE TO FLAT: min. 100€
- ABNORMAL CLEANING COSTS: 50€-100€
- HIGH NOISE or SMELL DAMAGE: 50€-100€
- OTHER: Subject to damage.
- Deposit refunds are reflected to the card account within 1-3 working days for payments made by credit cards and within 7-14 working days for payments made by debit (debit) cards, if there is no damage by checking the room after check-out.
Children are welcome!
0 - 4 years Can use a crib when requested for FREE
Can use an extra bed when requested € 20 per child, per night
4+ years Can use an extra bed when requested € 20 per person, per night
Smoking (including Electronic cigarettes) is not allowed through out property and inside Studio Apartments.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
6 Hane reserves the right to terminate the stay and not to refund the deposit of guests who do not comply with the rules and regulations in order to ensure the safety and comfort of everyone in the facility.
Weekly housekeeping on demand for reservations min. 6 nights stay - Daily housekeeping is for additional charge
Laundry area and ironing board usage - additional charge
We try to give you the greatest possible flexibility and apply a cancellation policy that reflects the latest COVID-19 developments and government travel or meeting restrictions, delays, quarantine or isolation measures.
Detailed explanation of the procedures in our cancellation policy:
For reservations made before April 1, 2020, we allow:
- Free change subject to to availability and/or any rate differences.
- Free cancellation with the following exception:
○ If you have paid for an existing reservation, we will credit the full amount to redeem with your next stay within one year after your cancellation date. If you are unable to redeem, we will refund the remaining amount, with deductions. This includes non refundable prices, which are defined as non-cancellable.
With the pandemic normalization process, we allow for new reservations made after July 1, 2020:
- Free change up to 72 hours before arrival date. (Any modifications are subject to availability and/or any rate differences)
- Free cancellation up to 72 hours before arrival date.
○ This does not include non refundable prices, which are defined as non-cancellable.
○ If a prepayment has been made, the amount will be refunded to the credit card used, or may be in the form of credit where required by local regulations.
Pandemic precautions and requirements;
We work on a Zero Contact basis!
With video cameras and smart entry-exit systems and pandemic measures, it allows you to enter and stay comfortably as if you were entering your home. We only accept payment via online link or wire transfer. We reset the contact by making your registration with the documents we want before coming from our whatsapp support line and with our controls at the door when you arrive.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please ensure that you are only booking this property following the local government guidelines of the destination, including but not limited to the purpose of travel, and maximum allowed group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist. Covid Q&A form
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Our property Covid 19 management plan is here .